Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Any plan to support Maemo5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getter1

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Any plan to support Maemo5? Reply with quote

MGMaps really rocks! I use it since 2007 (Nokia 6110 and now 5800XM). I travel with it and feel happy with it!

The coming N900 looks good too. Any plan to support Maemo5?

Thanks! Very Happy
Cristian Streng
Founder

Phone Type: (many)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Any plan to support Maemo5? Reply with quote

getter1 wrote:
MGMaps really rocks! I use it since 2007 (Nokia 6110 and now 5800XM). I travel with it and feel happy with it!

The coming N900 looks good too. Any plan to support Maemo5?

Thanks! Very Happy

Is there any J2ME support on that platform? So far you can see mgmaps has been limited to j2me platforms. There are plans first to extend it to other java-based platforms (Android, and native blackberry) and later to rewrite it as native software (iPhone, Windows Mobile, ...)... but this is a huge effort and I don't have the resources/time for it.
getter1

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Any plan to support Maemo5? Reply with quote

Cristian Streng wrote:

Is there any J2ME support on that platform? So far you can see mgmaps has been limited to j2me platforms. There are plans first to extend it to other java-based platforms (Android, and native blackberry) and later to rewrite it as native software (iPhone, Windows Mobile, ...)... but this is a huge effort and I don't have the resources/time for it.

Got it! Thanks again for this great MGMaps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: