Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

mgmaps not working on samsung Reclaim/SPG-M560

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypochondriac
Junior

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: mgmaps not working on samsung Reclaim/SPG-M560 Reply with quote

Hi the samsung Reclaim is supposed to have a GPS receiver and sprint navigation works on it.

Any idea on how to get mgmaps to work on the phone? I can download the generic version, but my location won't show up :(

I read the thread about how to get it working on other samsung phones and got my got the msl number and turned cert onm but still can't get the map to show my current location :(

Same thing happens with google maps, it won't show your current location :(
jdr01930

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So has anyone ever got this to work on a Samsung Reclaim?
I've tried all the various procedure to turn on the cert, activate root access, etc as descirbed here:
http://forum.mgmaps.com/viewtopic.php?p=2190#2190

Can get the maps to work (google and MGMaps), but they do not seem to acknowledge the phone's internal GPS (that is, no location!)

Help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: