Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Fix so internal GPS on Motorola QA1 Karma can be used?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bharper0082

Phone Type: Motorola QA1 Karma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Fix so internal GPS on Motorola QA1 Karma can be used? Reply with quote

Is it possible to make a version that will allow the internal GPS antenna on a Motorola QA1 and will function with MGMaps? I am on the AT&T network in the United States. I have downloaded multiple versions and as long as they are signed versions they work on my phone but don't access the GPS even when internal is selected. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is the only software I have found that will even work on the MOTOROLA QA1 Karma. After trying all signed versions I'm pulling my hair out.

I noticed a Motorola A780 signed version that addressed multiple phones but the certificate was exprired. It covered internal GPS as well.

Thanks,
Brian
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: