Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Stored Maps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djaxx
Junior

Phone Type: blackberry 8310

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: problem with continuous question Reply with quote

Cristian Streng wrote:
tomal wrote:
Hi,

My phone is Nokia 6110 navigator. I'm trying to use latest development version of MGMaps (1.41.03-n95). I have downloaded Google maps using 64 tiles per file option for my country. Selected zoom's are 1, 3, 5...15 etc.

Now the problem is, my phone is asking me "Allow application Mobile GMaps to read user data?" which is repeated every 5-10 seconds and I'm tired of pressing "yes" button. Somebody please help me to stop this annoying question.

By the way, I have installed using the signed .jad version of MGMaps.

Open the phone's App. Manager, select Mobile GMaps, Open, scroll to "read user data", set to "always allow".

i have a blackberry 8310 os 4.5.0.182, i did all that and it`s stil asking me Smile any solution? thanks
harshalm

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: not able to use stored maps Reply with quote

Hi

I am using the latest mgmaps on samsung sgh i780 with JBED running windows mobile 6.5
I have downloaded the map tiles using gmapmaker and copied to storage card in folder MGMapsCache for my area and selected offline mode.

tried the following paths in the mgmaps app:
Storage Card/MGMapsCache
E:/MGMapsCache

But I still do not see the maps.

I make sure i am seeing the location for which i have downloaded the map tiles

The debug messages read the below multiple times:
ERROR:EX:java.lang.Exception,DESC:Invalid image data, MSG:NO image data (download error)
ERROR:EX:java.lang.Exception,DESC:Error downloading, MSG:working offline)

Please help,

THank you,
Harshal
Xynite
Junior

Phone Type: RAZRV3xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I have a little problem. I downloaded the Madrid map someone posted in the spanis subforum. Everything works fine, but I decided to download whole spain with gmapmaker and a .map file. When everything was downloaded, I copied to the mem card, to the same mgmapscache folder, but the program doesn't recognize them. I realized that the first map I downloaded has all the mgm files directly under the zoom level folder, and the new I downloaded has like 60-90 subfolders each zoom level.
The question is: Do I have to take the tiles from every subfolder to the main zoom-level folder in order to make the program recognize them?.
Thanks in advance

Edit: SOLVED -- Realized he used that other tool that compresses the tiles or whatever its called, so the names are no longer unique.
porpz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: problem motorola A1200 Reply with quote

I can't find the stored maps used in off-line mode
endycool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Mgmaps Empty folders problem SOLVED Reply with quote

gsx666 wrote:
I ve an arena ,and i would like the map from tenerife ,is where i m living. The folders I get in the folder Mgmap.cache all of them was empty...
Couold some one tell me how i ve to do the mapeand haw configurate the Mgmapmaker...
Thank you

I was getting the same problem. Recently i change the destination folder from "E:\blackberry\maps" or something like that to simply "c:\maps" and it seems to be working. Maybe the software has some bug with the folders names, or something like that. Downloads haven't finish yet, but i can see files inside the folders wich is great!.
If everything goes right i'll let you know.

EDIT
It didn't make any diference, when the download was finished all files disapear. However i found a way that really works, now i'm seeing the maps already on my blackberry. The version of gMapMaker was outdated!. Once i installed the new version i was able to download maps as it's supoused to be. You can find the newest version (0.7.3.6) here: http://www.mgmaps.com/cache/

(You can check your gMapMaker version by clicking in about button)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: