Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

LG Prime can't find stored maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackk
Junior

Phone Type: 017757826576

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: LG Prime can't find stored maps Reply with quote

I've been trying to configure my touch screen LG Prime for stored maps, but no matter what I try, my screen is loaded with "Map tile not available", and when I try to browse, I get a blank screen with one back slash at the top. I've read all of the posts, and others, and have tried all of the solutions attempted by others
I currently have a copy of MGMapsCache in the root directory and one in my application folder.
I have tried all kinds of Path combinations with MGMapsCache, E:/, and MemoryCard, and others that LG users have been successful with
I have a few questions. In one of my cache files, I have downloaded the files into subdirectories. Is there anything critical in what I call the subdirectores? Should'nt I be able to find them with "browse" as long as there is a conf file in the folder?
I have tried to configure "Map Types" to find G00gle maps. If they show up when I use the Map togle on the screen, are they correctly configured"

Please help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: