Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Problem to display maps on BlackBerry curve 8310

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rncabrlp
Junior

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Problem to display maps on BlackBerry curve 8310 Reply with quote

BlackBerry curve 8310, OS version 4.5.0.176.

I was Installed Mobile GMaps version v1.39.21 without problem, and works very good with my internet connection and GPS.

My problem is when I try to use offline maps. I follow all the steps to do. I just saw the big red X. I change the zoom leven and give also coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the map to focus on the download area.

Someone can help me?
rncabrlp
Junior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Subject: Consult Reply with quote

To: DavidOttawa
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 am
Subject: Consult
Hi. I´m using a BlackBerry curve 8310, OS version 4.5.0.176.

I was Installed Mobile GMaps version v1.39.21 without problem, and works very good with my internet connection and GPS.

My problem is when I try to use offline maps. I follow all the steps to do. I just saw the big red X. I change the zoom leven and give also coordinates (latitude and longitude) of the map to focus on the download area. I tried with google, live and yahoo maps and the result is the same.

what do you do for use in your BB?

I have this on the Debug LOG:
Total memory reporte: 35383
Free memory: 20996 kb
Error messages: 00:17:09:536
ERROR: EX: java.lang.Exception,
DESC: Invalid image data, MSG: no image data (download error)
00:17:09:512: ERROR: EX: java.langException, DESC:Error downloading, MSG:Working offline
rncabrlp
Junior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: rncabrlp
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 am
Subject: Re: Consult
Did you follow the instructions at http://www.mgmaps.com/stored/ ? It sounds like Mgmaps is not able to find your map tiles. These files must be copied from your PC to the SD card on your 8310. Then Mgmaps must be told where you put these files on you SD card, via the Settings menu.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: