Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Problem exporting and importing favourites via kml

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poschi-Bear

Phone Type: Nokia 3109 classic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Problem exporting and importing favourites via kml Reply with quote

Hi,

I tried to export my favourites to kml to transfer them to the pc and edit them with an xml-editor.

Unlikely the export file was korrupt (see attachement). After editing the kml-File I tried to import it, but the changes where not shown int the favourites. In the debug log there are only messages saying translation for this and that not found (I am using german as language). But no error neerby the message "loading file fav.kml from ..."

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I am running 1.42.01 on a Nokia 3109 classic

Thanks for any help!

fav.zip
 Description:
Orignial export from MGMaps and edited import file

Download
 Filename:  fav.zip
 Filesize:  1.97 KB
 Downloaded:  489 Time(s)

Cristian Streng
Founder

Phone Type: (many)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem exporting and importing favourites via kml Reply with quote

Poschi-Bear wrote:
Hi,

I tried to export my favourites to kml to transfer them to the pc and edit them with an xml-editor.

Unlikely the export file was korrupt (see attachement). After editing the kml-File I tried to import it, but the changes where not shown int the favourites. In the debug log there are only messages saying translation for this and that not found (I am using german as language). But no error neerby the message "loading file fav.kml from ..."

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I am running 1.42.01 on a Nokia 3109 classic

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for bringing this into attention, there was a bug... try the code attached.

mgmaps-1_42_02-alpha1.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  mgmaps-1_42_02-alpha1.zip
 Filesize:  321.53 KB
 Downloaded:  501 Time(s)

kabelgleichung

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried installing the attached alpha-version on my Nokia 6220 classic, but I get a "certificate error". The beta version installed just fine. Can you provide a signed version of the attached alpha-version?

Thanks!
Cristian Streng
Founder

Phone Type: (many)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kabelgleichung wrote:
I tried installing the attached alpha-version on my Nokia 6220 classic, but I get a "certificate error". The beta version installed just fine. Can you provide a signed version of the attached alpha-version?

Thanks!

Updated alpha version.

mgmaps-1_42_02-alpha3.zip
 Description:
v1.42.02 alpha 3 (October 2010)

Download
 Filename:  mgmaps-1_42_02-alpha3.zip
 Filesize:  322.17 KB
 Downloaded:  393 Time(s)

ocoimbra
Junior

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Greeat. worked now Reply with quote

perfectly.

Hi Cristian,

I have visiting a lot of off line apps for smart phones and nothing has the quality and versatility of MGmaps.

great app
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Stored Maps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: