Location not updating online (gmap track)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

MGMaps -> Web Sites

#1: Location not updating online (gmap track) Author: roses PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm
    —
I have got a gmap track ID which I have been using for the past year. Since yesterday morning, it has stopped uploading my location. I can see my friends on the mgmaps app and it shows my gps position yet when I go to the gmap track website, it shows where I was on Wednesday night. There are no error messages. But I assume it is sending my login credentials to the server correctly since when I first open the app, it shows where "roses" last was on Wednesday night and it shows where my friend is.

I have a Blackberry Curve OS4.5 with mgmaps 1.39.15.

#2:  Author: keithwatson66 PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 pm
    —
I am having the same problem.

#3:  Author: Cristian Streng PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:19 pm
    —
There was some database corruption problem, things should be back to normal now.

#4:  Author: keithwatson66 PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 am
    —
I have updated to the dev version on a Bold. Not sure if there is a problem with the software or if the database has issues again. I have double checked my config, but no result. Id does complain if the user id or tracking id is not correct, so I know that is not the problem.

#5:  Author: roses PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am
    —
Hi, I finally figured out the problem yesterday. For some reason, my service provider removed the "Blackberry Internet Service" from my subscriber profile. I got this re-added to my subscription and the program works fine now.

MGMaps -> Web Sites

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1