Is there a version that works or can work on a QA1 Karma
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

MGMaps -> Usage Questions and Problems

#1: Is there a version that works or can work on a QA1 Karma Author: bharper0082 PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:02 pm
    —
I am located in the united states on the AT&T network. I have a Motorola QA1 Karma and can't find a version of MGM that will work with my internal GPS. I have used the software before on different phones and it works great! I just need a signed jad or jar file that will link with the GPS already on my phone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

#2: Mapas offline en Motorola Qa1 Author: niko judo PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 pm
    —
Hi, it seems that cell phones Qa1 fails to recognize the GPS but at least I would like to load the maps off line, that does not work, I add my city maps to memory card and then I give and I only browser appears slash "/" so I can not load the map, please help me, many have these problems. thanks

Hola, parece que en los moviles Qa1 no logra reconocer el GPS sin embargo me gustaria por lo menos cargar los mapas off line, esto tampoco funciona, le agrego los mapas de mi ciudad a la tarjeta de memoria y luego le doy browser y solo me aparece slash "/" asi que no puedo cargar el mapa, ayudenme por favor, muchos tenemos estos problemas. gracias

MGMaps -> Usage Questions and Problems

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1