Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

LG Dare Tile display problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDM_DSM
Junior

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: LG Dare Tile display problem Reply with quote

I just got an LG Dare the other day and one of the first things I did was install MGMaps on it. For the most part it works well.

The issue I'm having is that for some reason all the online maps have large white gaps between all the tiles. I've tried Yahoo, Live, and Open maps and they all do the same thing.
However, I downloaded some maps with GMapMaker and those display normally. It's just the online maps that are getting messed up.
From looking on lg-dare.com it sounds like other Dare users have the same problem.
Anyone have any suggestions of how I might fix this issue?
JDM_DSM
Junior

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo, no suggestions?

I've tried with both the 1.3x and 1.42.01 releases, both the generic and LG touch versions. Same behaviour in both. White spaces about 1/2 tile width in between each tile.
Apparently other Dare users get the same problem too.
And yet downloaded maps display perfectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: