Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Auto refresh / import KML files from internet

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Suggest Features
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squdo

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Auto refresh / import KML files from internet Reply with quote

Hi
Sorry for my English.
I think good and usefull function should be auto refresh or auto import kml files form internet server.
Refresh time shoud be setup for ex 1,3,10 miutes and between refresh status bar should be shown on screen with time to next refresh.
Cristian Streng
Founder

Phone Type: (many)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto refresh / import KML files from internet Reply with quote

squdo wrote:
Hi
Sorry for my English.
I think good and usefull function should be auto refresh or auto import kml files form internet server.
Refresh time shoud be setup for ex 1,3,10 miutes and between refresh status bar should be shown on screen with time to next refresh.

KML files are auto-refreshed from the server on move, if they are "dynamic" ie. defined as NetworkLink. The plans for future versions include support for handling the tags inside the KML in order to determine whether to refresh on move and/or on interval, and the interval used for refresh.
squdo

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so thank You;
I will wait for new version
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Suggest Features All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: