Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Separation between map tiles

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Development version 1.40
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoadWB

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Separation between map tiles Reply with quote

This occurs for me with the stable version, as well. When using online maps, whether stored maps are turned on or now, I get spaces between some map tiles. Really throws things off.

I am using SonyEricsson K790a and K850i with a Bluetooth GPS unit. Happens on both devices. I am on AT&T and have not set up a proxy in MGMaps, yet.

mgmap tile spaces.jpg
 Description:
There's no road there, really!
 Filesize:  93.64 KB
 Viewed:  2688 Time(s)

mgmap tile spaces.jpg

txsmoke

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem on my z750a (flashed to original Sony firmware) runnung 1.3x and fixed it by setting MGMaps to use my internet configuration for AT&T that didn't use AT&Ts proxy server. Problem solved.

In the applications menu, highlight the MGMaps app and click on 'Options', then 'Internet Settings'. Use Custom to select the connection w/out the proxy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Development version 1.40 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: