Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Is there a version that works or can work on a QA1 Karma

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bharper0082

Phone Type: Motorola QA1 Karma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Is there a version that works or can work on a QA1 Karma Reply with quote

I am located in the united states on the AT&T network. I have a Motorola QA1 Karma and can't find a version of MGM that will work with my internal GPS. I have used the software before on different phones and it works great! I just need a signed jad or jar file that will link with the GPS already on my phone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
niko judo

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Mapas offline en Motorola Qa1 Reply with quote

Hi, it seems that cell phones Qa1 fails to recognize the GPS but at least I would like to load the maps off line, that does not work, I add my city maps to memory card and then I give and I only browser appears slash "/" so I can not load the map, please help me, many have these problems. thanks

Hola, parece que en los moviles Qa1 no logra reconocer el GPS sin embargo me gustaria por lo menos cargar los mapas off line, esto tampoco funciona, le agrego los mapas de mi ciudad a la tarjeta de memoria y luego le doy browser y solo me aparece slash "/" asi que no puedo cargar el mapa, ayudenme por favor, muchos tenemos estos problemas. gracias
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: