Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

"Get Directions" in offline mode: How?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PopTags08

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: "Get Directions" in offline mode: How? Reply with quote

Hello.

I recently went through the steps of downloading the software and storing my own maps on my phone, but now I am confused as to how I can calculate a route, or even a line that specifies the best route/directions to take.

I have a Blackberry Curve 9300 3G, however, I do not have a data plan. I have stored maps of my local area on my SD card, but every time I command it to "Get Directions", it simply says "No Route Found".

I can see my GPS location just fine, and I can even zoom into my maps and see everything on it. The option to get directions doesnt work though. Any suggestions?

Also, I have WiFi at my home, but this problem still exists even when I am connected to the internet, so I'm not sure what the issue with finding routes is (unless this program cannot do that). You may PM me or reply here. Thanks.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> GPS Problems and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: