Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Error starting MGMaps on BB Bold 9700

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gleasonll

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 am    Post subject: Error starting MGMaps on BB Bold 9700 Reply with quote

I installed MGMaps ver1.39.21 on my BlackBerry Bold 9700. When I run the program, I get the following error

Error starting mgmaps: Module 'mgmaps-1' has verification error 3135 at offset 36aa

Any help would be appreciated.
DavidOttawa
Power User

Phone Type: Blackberry 8310, 9700

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 1.39.21 on my 9700. According to the Blackerry Options / Applications, there is only 1 module, mgmaps_bb. I have BB v 5.0.0.351 (platform 5.1.0.98). I think it also worked when I tried v6.0 (but the mute key not longer worked for standby mode, so I reverted). Is it possible that the application download was corrupted? Are you downloading the Blackberry version directly to your BB from http://wap.mgmaps.com/ ?
gleasonll

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This problem was solved by redownloading several days after the post; sorry, I forgot about the post. Thanks much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: