Mobile GMaps Home Page
 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Nokia 5230 Read user data issue --> Signed Jar

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
osamamunirpk

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Nokia 5230 Read user data issue --> Signed Jar Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am facing issue for mgmaps application.

I downloaded application from http://wap.mgmaps.com/. I used both

1. Generic (full) release v1.39.21, working on most phones that do not fall in any of the categories below. [signed jad] [signed jad, absolute URL] [unsigned jad] [unsigned jad, absolute URL] [jar] [zip]

2. Nokia N95 release v1.39.21, for Nokia Series 60 3rd Edition phones, works on most N- and E-Series. [signed jad] [jar] [zip]

Now my main purpose is to use this app for stored and offline maps.

But every time a tile is to load my nokia says "ALLOW USER to read data ".

I went to application manager and looked for the gmaps apps. For allow user read access I only found ask always and never allowed. I did not found "Always allowed" option.

Do anyone has signed jar/jad for Nokia because I am feeling that this link has all unsigned jars.

Please tell me the solution. I have installed this app via jar usin ovi suite.

Might be I am installing uncorrectly.

//BR
Osama
osamamunirpk

Phone Type: Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Nokia 5230 Read user data issue --> Signed Jar Reply with quote

osamamunirpk wrote:
Hi all,

I am facing issue for mgmaps application.

I downloaded application from http://wap.mgmaps.com/. I used both

1. Generic (full) release v1.39.21, working on most phones that do not fall in any of the categories below. [signed jad] [signed jad, absolute URL] [unsigned jad] [unsigned jad, absolute URL] [jar] [zip]

2. Nokia N95 release v1.39.21, for Nokia Series 60 3rd Edition phones, works on most N- and E-Series. [signed jad] [jar] [zip]

Now my main purpose is to use this app for stored and offline maps.

But every time a tile is to load my nokia says "ALLOW USER to read data ".

I went to application manager and looked for the gmaps apps. For allow user read access I only found ask always and never allowed. I did not found "Always allowed" option.

Do anyone has signed jar/jad for Nokia because I am feeling that this link has all unsigned jars.

Please tell me the solution. I have installed this app via jar usin ovi suite.

Might be I am installing uncorrectly.

//BR
Osama
browncharlie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Nokia 5230 Reply with quote

Hey go to the setting option in menu section of your Nokia 5230 phone. Go to memory card setting and in that click on more option it will show you the option of allow application to access the card just click allow.

Or when you open the application just go to setting and select the card as default used device it will not ask.

It might be also problem with the card must be copy write protected
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MGMaps Forum Index -> Usage Questions and Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: